Many students know for a fact that they want to have a prom. And once they decide on the prom, they start deciding on a prom theme.
However, many people are unsure of what kind of prom theme they would like to see at their prom, and this leads to a lot of time being spent on deciding what kind of prom them to have, instead of spending the time on studying.
Also, many students are unsure of what each theme would mean and what kind of prom decorations they would need. This also leads to spending a lot of time on researching prom themes and decorations.
In this article we have put together information about different prom themes. Read about what each prom theme means and see if it will be good at your prom:
- The 1920s Prom Theme. This is the decade known as the Roaring Twenties. Your 20's decorations would include pearls, tiaras, head bands, boas and many more.
- The 1950s Prom Theme, it is all about Elvis. Wigs, guitars, fedoras, every piece of décor should be related to music! Note papers and hats, piñatas and more.
- The 1980s Prom Theme, get out your disco ball! It is all about disco is this decade, and your prom decorations should be all about the disco as well! All of our favorite dance songs are from the 1980s, so chances are you will be playing some of the 1980s songs at the prom.
- Hollywood And Movies Prom Theme is all about the glitz and glamour of Hollywood
. Get prom supplies and decorations that will make your prom dazzle with the glamour of Hollywood. Think of the glamorous old movies to come up with the décor idea, or, use the modern movies as you guide.
- Beach Prom Theme, on the other hand, is a very relaxing prom theme. Bring the beach to the dance floor and create a relaxed beach atmosphere at your prom. Everyone loves the beach, so consider doing a beach style party for your prom!
- How About A Hawaiian Luau Prom Theme? This is another fun, relaxing beach prom theme that you can have a fun time planning for and decoration. It still cold in some parts of the country during the prom season, so have fun escaping to a fun beach place on your prom night!
- Pirates Prom Theme. Everything with pirates is extremely popular right now, so why not have a Pirate Theme prom and decorate everything as a pirate’s ship?
In this article we have discussed many different prom themes that you can use for your prom. Review them and pick the one that will be great for your prom.
Deal GirlsSource URL: http://iowabride.blogspot.com/2009/11/how-to-pick-perfect-prom-theme.html
Visit Dress Inspiration for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection